It is our great pleasure and privilege to be your foot care providers. We are grateful for your business and the trust you place in us.
In these difficult times of the novel coronavirus pandemic, we wanted to reach out to let you know that we are taking the risk very seriously. We are still open, and our team is taking extra measures to reduce risk and ensure our office and supplies are clean and sanitary. Highlights include:
- As health care professionals, we have regular procedures in place to reduce the risk of any infections. Each treatment room is cleaned and disinfected between patients with chairs, doorknobs and surfaces wiped down with disinfectant wipes. This will continue with increased frequency.
- We are wiping down all surfaces in the waiting room multiple time a day.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the waiting room and all treatment rooms.
- Patients that come in with a cough will be required to wear a mask.
- We will ask any patient with a fever to reschedule their appointment.
- Our staff has been instructed not to come to work should they display any symptoms or risk for COVID19.
Our goal is to continue being available for your foot health and to assure your safety and that of our staff.
If you have an appointment with our office and are experiencing symptoms, please call to reschedule your appointment. Symptoms of COVID-19 may include fever, dry cough, sore throat, and/or difficulty breathing.
Thank you for your business and your trust. Stay safe and healthy.
Dr. Kuhn, Dr. Korges, and Dr. Grau