Dr. Holly Korges provides a strong competence in the clinical and surgical management of the ailments of the foot, including limb salvage, biomechanics, and correction of foot deformities. She takes time in understanding the patient’s level of expectations, life style and background before coming together to achieve the patient’s goals of relieving their ailment, whether that be by surgery or conservative methods.
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Diabetes Association
- Rescuing retired racing greyhounds since 2003 & volunteering
- Gardening & landscaping
- Fall starts when college football begins on that first Saturday!